Saturday, August 13, 2011

ITS A NEW WORLD!

This is all new to me!  I am a 5 year old tabby and this is the first time I've typed. My name is Oui Oui - alright, that is one of my many nicknames.  Its really Sweet Pea.  Some of my other nicknames are Twinkletoes and Sugar Bee.  I live with a part Siamese, Mica Minnie Moo, a part Persian brother & sister Carlos Raphael Camaro and Julie.  There are a couple humans, but one only comes home for a few months when the weather is really hot.  Then she gets lots of packages with books in them and she leaves for a long time.  But I love her surprise visits.  I love everyone!  I love playing with Mica Moo, and I want to play with Julie!  I don't mind when she hisses, growls or bites, I just want to play!  I've been trying to play with her since I was a kitten and I haven't given up.  She has a mean whap and can be scary, but I know she really just wants to play with me too.  I don't just play.  I have a job shredding cardboard that I take VERY seriously.  I work hard at it, and have gotten many compliments on my fine work. More to come...

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Oh, Nicki "eats" cardboard too. :-)

The Lee County Clowder said...

Hey, Sweet Pea, and welcome to cat blogging. You're gonna have a lot of fun here. Maybe not quite as much as shredding cardboard or playing with Mica Moo, but a lot of fun anyway.